Monday, February 5, 2018

Weekends With Ms. G: It Started with Chik-Fil-A

Like any weekend worth mentioning, the Guevara clan started it with Chik-Fil-A. There's not much more I can say other than Happy FriYAY!


Friyay! The Boys and my Nieces!
 Teachers might seem like strange elusive creatures, but we actually participate in lots of mundane tasks. Saturday morning started off great! I mean, what's not to love about pancakes, maple syrup, and coffee? We spent the morning doing chores inside (LAME) while my boys played in the backyard. Later on we went to an rockin' birthday party that featured that totally rad Lighthouse cake pictured below!
Pancakes and Coffee! Happy Saturday

Lighthouse Cake!

Chores while the boys play



















Sunday I got up early(ish) to go for a "short" 15 mile run around New Smyrna Beach (my hometown). It was ridiculously windy, but so beautiful out...it's really tough to beat Florida in the winter am I right?!

NSB Esther Beach Approach 2_4_2018

Anywho...I find that weekends, if you let them can be just another day. We all have to do the boring chores, but find ways to make them special and appreciate who you're doing those chores with. If you did something awesome this weekend please post below!


***Remember to be school appropriate please


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekends with Ms. G: Flint Knapping

A little late, but overall the weekend was packed...and relaxing. The highlight was Saturday, devoted to the Silver River Knap In  hosted by...